ItвЂ™s for those who aren’t finalized on as unemployed. Regardless if you are eligible for Income help and exactly how much you obtain depends upon your needs.
Universal Credit has been introduced across Northern Ireland, a claim should be made by you because of it as opposed to Income help.
To be eligible for Income Support every one of the after want to use. You need to:
- be between 16 and Pension Credit qualifying age
- never be finalized on as unemployed
- be either expecting, a carer, a lone parent with a kid under five or, in some instances, struggling to work because youвЂ™re sick or disabled
- do not have income or even a low income (your partnerвЂ™s income and savings are going to be taken into consideration)
- be working significantly less than 16 hours per week as well as your partner working significantly less than a day per week (you may nevertheless qualify when you do unpaid voluntary work or carry on parental or paternity leave
- are now living in Northern Ireland
- not be under immigration control